Saturday, December 14, 2013

Meet Keynikki

Hello there, Mutant penguin Force, what I like to call MPF! I am Keynikki, your new U.S Division Leader! I am glad to serve with you all, but first, you got to know a little bit about me, right? So, what are we waiting for? Let us get started!

Experience: ACP, Purple Warriors Leader, UWF Legend, and that's all I remember...
Interests: CP Armies, traveling, singing, writing songs and plays, and acting
Favorite Movie: Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Dolphin Tale
Favorite Book: I LOVE mystery books like Jigsaw Jones!
Favorite Food: Do you REALLY need to know? PIE!!!!!
Favorite Song: Someone Like You by Adele, Set Fire to the Rain by Adele, We Will Rock You by Queen, Trouble by Taylor Swift, We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Top Five Xat Friends: 1. Anna 2. Alex 3. Hyper Noka 4. Mel 5. Tornadobobby
Favorite Animal: Dogs and puppies


I just can't WAIT to meet you all!

-Keynikki
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment