Saturday, December 14, 2013

TODAY MARKS OF BEGINNING OF 2 ERA OF MUTANT

hello every fellow soldier,

today i see at the cpaf top ten,we not in it.I'm so mad at you all soldier because all my soldier that join is not active and loyal.Examples,foodboy he never go to chat,event or see my post.That was terrible.Please foodboy,if you read this post be active like rocky,he is a very good soldier.Please any of my fellow soldier be active and loyal.Comment every post that leader posting every weeks.Also be in chat if you online.Come our event if i or rocky or any new leader schedule,Listen to me please soldier.I know you can try your best to active and loyal,but i know you can do it.If you active and loyal like rocky,i will salute you. #I SALUTE YOU ROCKY# .Also MUTANT BEST SOLDIER ON THIS WEEK is:


                       яσcку|ƒιяѕт_ѕєяgєaηт|ωaтєя_ℓєa∂єя_σƒ_єχяaтє|41_ΣЖΓΔƬΣ_GΣMЅ
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment